Residence cards for EU citizens’ household who will be non-EU residents
The family members should apply for residence cards at the Swedish Migration Agency if your family are non-EU citizens and you intend to stay in Sweden for more than three months. The residence card permits your loved ones to reside and operate in Sweden so long as you have right of residence by working, learning, being self-employed or residing on your own retirement or any other adequate method for supporting your household.
A member of family is
- Your spouse (cohabiting partner, spouse or partner that is registered
- Your or your lover’s unmarried kids under 21 years old
- Your or your spouse’s young ones over 21 years old if they’re influenced by you for monetary help
- Your or your lover’s parents who will be economically determined by you (will not connect with the moms and dads of students)
- Another member of the family that is reliant for you due to their subsistence or perhaps is element of your or your partner’s household or you are expected actually to manage the household member for severe health reasons.
Cohabiting partner refers to couples who aren’t hitched but live together just as if hitched. It is really not sufficient you have actually resided together as an example throughout a tourist check out.
In the event that you meet up with the demands for right of residence your loved ones have the proper to begin studying or working soon after arriving at Sweden. They cannot want to wait to try to get or perhaps provided their residence card.
In case your household need visas
Your loved ones have actually the right to Swedish visas them to be able to travel here if they need. They can then submit an application for residence cards after they have arrived in Sweden. Visa applications are submitted up to A swedish embassy or consulate general in the united states their current address. Close family relations of a EU resident need not spend any charges whenever trying to get a visa to come with the EU resident to A eu nation.
Each member of the family who’s maybe perhaps not a citizen that is eu including young ones, must submit their very own application. The shape utilized is entitled Application for Schengen Visa, quantity 119031. For information on which guidelines use during the embassy or consulate-general concerned, please visit se/en that is swedenabroad.
Just exactly How your household should make an application for residence cards
Each relative should use separately. And also this relates to kids. They fill in the program for residence card type, quantity 145011, and deliver it in or submit it at certainly one of the Swedish Migration Agency’s license devices.
There’s no cost for trying to get a residence card.
Your household should enclose
- Copies regarding the pages inside their passports which reveal their private information, picture, signature, passport quantity, passport country that is issuing the time of this passport’s credibility and whether or not they have actually permission to reside in nations except that their nation of beginning.
- If you should be hitched, a duplicate of the wedding certification or matching document
- That you have lived together in your country of origin if you are cohabiting partners, a document proving
- For the kids, a duplicate of the birth certification like the parents’ names
- Papers showing the way the family unit members are dependent up on your plus in just what method you will be related (pertains to young ones over 21 years along with other close family members).
Just how to demonstrate that you are cohabiting lovers
To exhibit you should submit documents supporting this fact that you have lived together. It may be information that is personal records or other certificates saying which you have already been registered during the address that is same. It is also papers showing which you experienced bank that is joint or insurance coverage. You could submit copies of bills which are jointly addressed for you, or even to each one of you independently but into the address that is same such as for example phone bills.
Your loved ones must also consist of papers showing exactly how the requirements are met by you for residence license. The papers they should submit rely on what kind of career you have got.
In the event that you work, research or are self-employed an additional nation your household have to enclose
- Certificate that presents which you along with your household are included in the security that is social in your nation of beginning. The certification must be given by the authorities in your nation of beginning and really should inform you that your household are included in another EU nation’s social safety system. If you should be not able to get this kind of certification you ought to signal a full-coverage personal health care insurance coverage which is applicable during your stay static in Sweden
- Rent indicating the lease quantity, if you’re leasing your housing
- Certification of purchase in the event that you have your housing
- Details about the month-to-month expenses of the housing, such as for example price of loan and amortisation and any fees that are monthly you possess your home
- Payslips from your own companies for the past 3 months, if you’re used
- Certification of every other allowances or other forms of earnings
- Receipts of expenses pertaining to commuting across Swedish boundaries, for instance by means of a ticket that is monthly comparable.
In the event that you operate in Sweden your household want to enclose
- Work certification from your own manager
- Your final 3 months’ wage requirements if you’re used by the hour.
In the event that you learn in Sweden your household have ghana women to enclose
- Copy of the admission certification for the education programme or span of an upper additional college (gymnasium) level or maybe more
- Content of the European medical health insurance card (EU card) or other health insurance that is fully covering
- Evidence you have enough methods to help yourself as well as your household.
If you should be self-employed in Sweden your household have to enclose
- F-tax card and enrollment certification through the companies that are swedish Office
- Your latest VAT accounts (if for example the business is liable to account fully for VAT)
- Official official certification that you’re performing operations, as an example invoices that are using to customers, receipts of bought materials and leases for the operations’ premises.
For those who have bought a small business procedure in Sweden your loved ones should additionally enclose
- Deed of transfer
- The newest annual report.
If you are a pensioner or you have actually enough methods to help your self your family have to enclose
- Certificate showing that your household are included in the insurance that is social in your nation of beginning. The certificate ought to be given because of the authorities in your nation of origin and may inform you that your family are included in another EU nation’s social security measures. You need to sign a full-coverage private healthcare insurance which applies throughout your stay in Sweden if you are unable to get such a certificate
- Rent indicating the lease quantity, if you should be leasing your accommodation
- Certification of purchase in the event that you possess your premises
- Information on the month-to-month expenses of the housing, such as for example price of loan and amortisation and any fees that are monthly you have your premises
- Retirement declaration if you should be a pensioner.
In the event that you want to live down individual wealth your family members should
- Specify within the application just how long you want to call home in Sweden
- Enclose a bank declaration showing exactly exactly how much cash you have actually
- Enclose details about share dividends or other income that is disposable.
Photograph when it comes to res If your household has appropriate of residence they will be provided with a residence card. Residence cards have pictures along with your family members should go to the Swedish Migration Agency become photographed. This will be achieved asap after publishing a residence card application. To be photographed they must book a scheduled appointment.
Following the choice happens to be made
The residence card is provided for your target in Sweden. The card is valid so long as both you and your family are now living in Sweden and you also meet with the demands for right of residence. You have a permanent right of residence when you have lived in Sweden with right of residence continuously for five years. If the family members wishes a certification of these permanent right of residence you are able to make an application for a residence card that is permanent.
In the event that Swedish Migration Agency declines the applying
In the event that Swedish Migration Agency declines your household’s application, they could impress your choice within three months for the time you received it. Here is how for this are located in your decision.